Bracelets are a quick and easy way to enhance one’s looks and are the ultimate accessory to make a statement. They are always in style and have been decorating our wrists since ancient times because they create a feeling of elegance and class. Ancient people used different materials to make bracelets such as wood, seeds and even bones. They served important purposes mainly as a cultural indicator. However, nowadays the common materials used are gold and silver. Aurex Jewellery manufactures a wide range of bracelet designs both in gold and silver.
Why do people buy and wear bracelets?
- It’s fashionable – Most people buy and wear silver or gold bracelets to look fashionable. An accessory such as a bracelet elevates your personal style with little effort. If you want to make a particular fashion statement, a 9k gold or 925 bracelet is wonderful alternative. These bracelets will go nicely with specific clothes to give the wearer a glam look.
- Shows personality – A common way to show your personality is to wear bracelets. It is an outstanding medium for showing one’s distinctiveness to those around them. Wearing this eye-catching adornment distinguishes many people. It can demonstrate their artistic flair and attention to detail.
- Medical reasons – People with medical conditions also wear bracelets as they are important in case of an emergency. Medical bands are engraved with information pertaining ones’ health status which can help paramedics. The information contained in a medical bracelet can be used by doctors to give the appropriate care to the wearer.
- A perfect souvenir – In life, people travel and have many experiences and a bracelet can be a perfect a souvenir. They can be worn as a reminder of these experiences. If they remain intact on the wrist or jewellery box, bracelets can reflect about the past or recall a pleasant memory. For instance, I.D bracelets can be engraved with the name of your loved ones or special dates. This could be a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day.
Engraved ID bracelet
A few guidelines on how to wear bracelets
- Choosing the wrist to wear the bracelet. Bracelets are regularly worn on the wrist of your dominant hand although there is no outright rule concerning which wrist to wear. If you are wearing a watch, wear your bracelet on the wrist opposite your watch to avoid scratching your watch.
- Your bracelet doesn’t have to match your watch – but it should not dominate it. When combined with larger bands, a chunkier weekend watch looks great. A dress watch with a more polished dial looks better when paired with a more modest accessory on the other wrist.
- Pick the right bracelet for an occasion – when going for a business meeting, you might want to keep it simple with only one item of wristwear. There is no reason to stash plenty of bracelets with different designs.
Aurex has bracelets
Bracelets can be worn for several other reasons. Each piece of jewellery you own can hold some special meaning to you or someone else, at Aurex Jewellery we have a wide range from which to choose from. When buying a piece of jewellery, your interpretation of it is what matters. If you want a bracelet for a specific purpose, then you should only go for the best. Aurex Jewellery is a place where you can get quality gold and silver bracelets. There are plenty designs to choose from for the modern-day look.
Now that you know the various reasons why people wear bracelets, you need to get yours. Visit us and pick your piece from the stack of amazing options available. Aurex bracelets never disappoint for whatever purpose you want them to serve.