We aim to be transparent about the economic, environmental, and social impact of our activities and our performance goals, metrics and results. We are committed to transparency in all our dealings. We take a zero-tolerance approach to corruption, bribery, fraud, tax evasion, human rights violations, sexual abuse, harassment and modern slavery. We hold ourselves and our beneficiaries to high transparency standards and practices.
We take responsibility of our actions whether as individuals or as a team.
We hold the highest standards in professional behaviour and respect for the environment.
We value diversity and unique contributions and foster an open and inclusive environment.
- High Performance
We demand of ourselves the highest technical and professional standards. We practice a rigorous, evidence-based approach to technical work and engage in continuous professional learning.
- Environmental Responsibility
We recognise the link between human health and the environment and aim to protect the natural world in all our work.
Our Sustainability Priorities
We focus on the issues that are most important to our company and our stakeholders.
Our company will:
- Respect the law: local, national, and international.
- Honour its internal policies.
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate.
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent.
b) Business Ethics
Responsible business practices are essential for the long-term success of Aurex and its subsidiaries and will be managed through corporate governance, legal & compliance, and ethical behaviours. We will always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights, labour regulations and compliance with other applicable laws and regulations. We will promote:
- Safety and fair dealing.
- Respect toward the consumer.
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
c) Protecting the Environment
Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment and to minimise any negative impact. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. The company’s priorities are sustainable use of mineral resources, reduction of electricity and water consumption, emissions and waste disposals. We will always endeavour to follow best practices in this regard.
d) Protecting People
We will ensure that we:
- Do not risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
- Avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people.
- Support diversity and inclusion.
e) Human Rights
Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labour practices. We will ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g., forced labour).
a) Donations and Aid
Our company may preserve a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
- Advance the arts, education and community events.
- Alleviate those in need.
Our company will encourage its employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organized internally or externally. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organizations.
c) Preserving the Environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company will proactively protect the environment for our benefit and the benefit of future generations. Examples of relevant activities include:
- Conserving energy.
- Correct handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste therefrom.
- Using environmentally friendly technologies and materials.
d) Supporting the Community
Our company may initiate and support community investment and activities. For example,
- Sponsorship of or monetary donations to local charities, sports clubs, societies, youth groups, community centres, or anything else the company feels appropriate.
- Support local charities etc. by donating time i.e., staff participation in volunteering days.
- Supporting the surrounding community by employing local people.
We will actively invest in Research and Development. We will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Our company will try to continuously improve the way it operates. We will readily act to promote our identity as a socially aware and responsible business.